Zap Calendar Pro
Step 1: Install the solution from Microsoft AppSource. (To request solution file, email email@example.com)
Step 2: Browse to Settings >> Zap Apps and open Zap License. Register the profile online, to start 15-day trial. (Refer Licensing KB articles for more info)
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Some areas of user-guide are password protected. Email email@example.com from your official email address to request password.
Solution Version: XXXX [Latest]
Dynamics Supported Versions: This version supports Dynamics 365 v9 and is compatible with Unified Interface forms. Works for Online as well as On-Premise.
Release Date: Apr 01, 2020
- Ability to add additional filter criteria to activities being fetched.
- High priority items can be shown with exclamation icon
- Overdue activities can be shown with warning icon (these are mainly task, phone-call and appointment activities which are past due-date and have status not equal completed or cancelled)
- New Views added: Agenda View, Top-Down View
- 1-Click Actions (directly from Calendar): Mark Complete / Cancel / Delete / Assign / Add to Queue / Clone (Please note that Clone feature will require license for Zap Copy Record App)
- Drag and Drop to Reassign or Reschedule
- Customizable Tool-Tip (ability to add party list and lookup fields)
- Ability to search through Calendar items
- Concept of System and Personal Calendar (can create unlimited custom calendars and share with everybody or selected users/teams)
- Multi-Language Compatibility
Please note that we are updating the User-Guide with features and functions that will be released in 1st week of April 2020
Solution Version: 1.1.2016.0001
Release Date: Sept 15 2019
Supported Dynamics CRM Versions: 2016, 365 (v8 & v9)
Change Log: First Version Released