To install sample data:
- Browse to Settings >> Zap Apps >> Zap_EP_Configuration
- Click “Install Sample Data” button (as shown in screenshot below). This would create a sample configuration record with multiple parsing rules.
- Refresh the grid. A new configuration record (Sample Lead Config) would show up.
- Open the configuration record.
- Select a Queue (on which email will be received)
- Scroll down to section “Test Run”. Select “Email Recipient type”, enter “from email”. (refer Email Parser Setup KB for more info)
- Save the record
- Click “Test Email” button (in section “Test Run”) to create a test lead record.
//Please note that in the sample record, field: “Subject Filter” has value “@lead”…so only emails having subject keyword “@lead” would be processed.
The sample configuration record is for extracting new lead from below email content:
First Name: Nick
Last Name: Cary
Company: Zip Mart
Job Title: Sales Manager
Country: United States
Description: This is sample data from Zap Objects. Extract data from email to create CRM lead, case or any other entity record automatically using Zap Email Parser App.
Lead Source: Web