Below security roles are available: (explanation in reference to Case Time Tracking)
Zap PSA User:
- Can view and add new time entries only for self.
- Can delete self time-entries (with status open)
- Can read all contracts as well as select them in Contract lookup (available in Case form) [If user needs permission to also create & edit contracts then needs to be given: Zap PSA User – Manage Contracts role]
Zap PSA User – Manage Contracts: //this role will be available in Feb 22 release
- Can create/edit/delete all Contracts
Zap PSA Manager
- Can read all time entries
- Can add new time-entries for all users
- Can edit time-entries for all users
- Can delete time-entries for all users (only time-entries with status “open” can be deleted)
- Can create/edit/delete Contracts
Zap PSA Admin
Zap PSA Admin has all permissions like Zap PSA Manager role. In addition, also has access to app licensing settings.