1. Report Scheduling is not supported for:
– Online environment that has either “Single Sign On(SSO)” OR “Multi-Factor Authentication(MFA) Enabled”
– On-Premise Environment which has IFD Setup
A. You can create a User which is not enabled for MFA and set that up in Authentication page …the Reports would be executed under the context of this User.
B. Sorry, no work around to use Report Scheduling for SSO env’s at this point.
C. You can use “View Scheduling”. This works irrespective of SSO / MFA / IFD
2. There is a 2-minute time-out for Workflow. So if the Report being generated has many records and is taking too much time to export… then scheduling may fail. Besides if the file size of generated file is high (>15MB) then saving to Share-Point may also fail.
Work-Around: We recommend adding necessary filters to the report… and getting the file size of exported report to < 15 MB.
3. Some of the sample reports that come out-of-box are not supported.
Work-Around: You can build your own reports using report wizard or SSRS tool. These reports are supported.
4. When using the Workflow feature: we do not apply any User level impersonation. The report runs under permissions of user setup in authentication page.