1. Report Scheduling is not supported for:
– Online environment that has either “Single Sign On(SSO)” OR “Multi-Factor Authentication(MFA) Enabled”
– On-Premise Environment which has IFD Setup
A. You can create a User which is not enabled for SSO or MFA and set that up in Authentication page …the Reports would be executed under the context of this User.
B. You can use “View Scheduling”. This works irrespective of SSO / MFA / IFD
2. Some of the sample reports that come out-of-box are not supported.
Work-Around: You can build your own reports using report wizard or SSRS tool. These reports are supported.
3. When using the Workflow feature: we do not apply any User level impersonation. The report runs under permissions of user setup in authentication page.